Skip to content
What We Believe
- We believe the new birth, as recorded in the book of St. John chapter three and declared by Peter in Acts chapter two, it is essential for apostolic conversion.
- We believe that the one God of the Old Testament became the incarnate Jesus Christ of the New Testament, and that He is God eternal.
- We believe in the infallibility of the Scriptures.
- We believe that God, who is holy, has called each of us into a relationship with Him.
- We believe in the return of Jesus Christ as King.
- We believe in baptism by immersion in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that it is essential for the removal of sins.
- We believe the gift of the Holy Ghost is given to men and is manifested in other tongues as prophesied by Isaiah and Joel, prophets of old.
- We believe in holy living; for without holiness no man can see God.
- We believe in the fundamental principles of the United Pentecostal Church, Inc., as laid out in the articles of faith.